Dec 8, 2010

Raisa - MA's additions

My additions include a musical collar 
trimmed with beads,
and arms made from
coiled wire and wooden beads.

The music is from 'Rigoletto'
by Verdi.

Here's journal page # 1....
I repeated the first bars of the  
'Rigoletto' music, along
with some of the
words
and a lace flower,
along with repeating some
of the beads I used on
her collar.

Second journal page...


More of the music from 'Rigoletto',
some music charms,
and a marvelous quote
about music
from Maya Angelou.


Raisa was great fun to play with!!
Hope you like her Yvonne.




2 comments:

Yvonne said...

It is perfect! Rigoletto is one of my favorites and Maya Angelou is one of my favorite people as well. In fact I am reading one of her poems this Christmas at church. I love what you did to Raisa, her arms, the beads, the collar...all just wonderful. Thanks MA!

Gail V said...

I always love musical notes on fabric and in journals. I guess Raisa's kindof a music box, now, huh?