Dec 23, 2010

Onoma After Talitha

Onoma's frill was cut from felt, sewn on,
and then fabric scales were heat bonded on top.
Onoma's eyes are made from two green beads
and some cool metal looking findings.
(My daughter says these eyes look very reptilian:-)
Accessories are made from a variety of repurposed jewelery
and pieces of a music box.

The teeny tendrills are peacock feathers and the hair is made from yarn and fibers
that were needle felted to give them more of a dreadlock look.


Top of head.

Tiny bottle filled with even tinier stars,
wire wrapped and hung around the neck using knotted cord.
Still no clear gender!





2 comments:

Gail V said...

Onoma looks fantastic! Great frills, Talitha. Can't wait to see Onoma in person.

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post? Wow...so very unique and so creative! I love the little wrapped bottle. I agree with your daughter about it looking reptilian, but so darn cute! It takes me back to when I saw Jurassic Park for the first time.