May 23, 2011

Lady Sebastian's mysterious journal



I found this picture of a cat lady from the right era of Lady Sebastian, and I swear she looks just like Talitha!

There is definitely some kind of conspiracy going on to prevent Lady Sebastian from tracking down her father and the Lost Temple of Sekhmet. I'm convinced that the month she lost, apparently spent in the temple, is amnesia from post hypnotic suggestion.

She continues to search and find artifacts and fabric swatches along the way. Meanwhile her journal definitely looks like it has been unearthed by someone years later.

I believe I know how Lady S's story ends...it involves fulfilling the prophecy at the temple.

3 comments:

Gail V said...

Looks wonderful, Robyn. You're really having fun with the journals.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Oh my - this looks fantastic. Hey Robyn?....do you give lessons in journaling???

Robyn Coburn Writer/Artist said...

Oh MA, you're so funny - as if you need lessons in jounaling - your journals are exemplary.
I love the writing part. Bringing together all the different threads that other people had created was the fun challenge this time.
Perhaps I should post the content....